TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering and bidding on any of our online auctions, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions:
- All purchases must be paid within 48 hours of the end of auction. EFT, Cash and Card payments are accepted. If you are depositing cash you are required to pay the bank any deposit fees due.
- Items are to be collected within 3 days of the end of the auction. We do not offer storage for auction goods.
- Items not collected after the 3 days will incur a penalty fee of R25 per lot per day. Items not collected within 10 days of the end of the auction will be resold to defray costs. (Unless the auctioneer and buyer have come to an agreement in writing).
- Any lot purchased must be taken away by the Purchaser, at the Purchaser’s own risk and expense.
- Buyers are expected to arrange their own collection of their purchases from our premises. Please bring own labour and any necessary packaging materials. Our staff may be asked to help if available, at Buyer’s own risk.
- Packaging of goods can be arranged as a courtesy at the Buyer’s cost and risk. It is up to the buyer to arrange their own courier and take responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur to the items once they have left our shop.
- Only Registered Bidders may bid. The highest Bidder shall be the purchaser. (Subject to any Reserve Prices).
- If there is a dispute over a lot, it will be put up for auction again, withdrawn, or handled appropriately at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- All lots and goods are sold “as is, where is” and “voetstoots”, without any guarantees or warranties given or implied.
- The Buyer must ensure he makes himself acquainted with the condition, size, age, quantity, and quality of goods that are sold BEFORE bidding. If you require, please contact us before the auction for a condition report on any of the goods on auction.
- A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has made himself acquainted with the lot for which he bids and the conditions under which he is purchasing.
- Certain items on auction may carry a RESERVE price. If your bid is "pending", this means that is has not reached the reserve price or is subject to confirmation.
- 15% Buyer’s Commission is applicable on all items.
- No Goods may be removed from the Auction premises until full payment has been made.
- No goods may be collected while the Auction is in progress.
- The Auctioneers, Kim’s Antiques cc, its Staff and Agents, are not responsible for any injuries, damages, or loss to person(s), vehicles or goods at our premises. You enter these premises at your own risk.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to bid up to the reserve price.